Ash James is becoming synonymous with excellent advice regarding work and its intricate effects on workers. In this webinar he explains the burden of MSK issues on the workforce and how this manifests itself in various workplace environments. He finishes by explaining the “Physical Activity Paradox”.
- Understand the scale of the MSK burden in the workplace
- Awareness of Presenteeism and Absenteeism
- Discuss work absence and health
- Understand the impact of different types of work
- Awareness of the Physical Activity Paradox
Author: Ash James
Ash is the National Clinical Education Lead for Connect Health where his role entails curriculum design and delivery for over 350 clinical staff members from a multidisciplinary background.
He has a focus on blended learning styles and is keen on advancing the way we use digital approaches to maximise learning.
Ash is currently doing his PhD in the area of Lower Back Pain at Manchester Metropolitan University. He regularly attends conferences and provides evening CPD lectures and day courses based on his ongoing PhD work.